Sending Mail to Inmate
Effective January 14, 2021, all non-legal and non-commercial mail must be sent electronically through www.JailATM.com or mailed to the following address:
JailATM.com - Sebastian County Detention Center
INMATE ID: INMATE FULL NAME
500 Amity Road, Suite 5B PMB 53
Conway, AR 72032
As drugs and contraband in mail have risen in correctional facilities around the nation, it has become necessary to move to electronic communications for inmates. This move will provide a safer environment for both inmates and staff.
All non-legal and non-commercial mail sent to the address given will be processed by the mail scanning vendor and delivered to the inmate electronically via kiosks or tablets. The original mail item will be destroyed.
The Inmate Name and ID Number must be clearly printed on the outside of the envelope or postcard. Failure to include this information could result in lost or misdirected mail.
Electronic correspondence including picture attachments can also be sent immediately at www.JailATM.com
Normal mail rules still apply, and content violations may prevent delivery of the item to the inmate. Prohibited material includes:
- Racy or pornographic images
- Pictures or descriptions of illegal activities
- Pictures or descriptions of self-defense tactics, locksmith instructions, escape techniques or similar material deemed hazardous by correctional staff.
- Pictures or descriptions of the use or manufacture of firearms, explosives, or other weapons.
- Drugs or biohazards on the envelope or contents.
- Threatening or violent content.
To find the inmate ID number, go to www.JailATM.com
All legal and commercial mail should continue to be sent to the facility directly.