For your use and enjoyment of our County parks, the following Park Rules have been established.
Winter/Off Season Hours- 6AM-730PM
Peak Season Hours-6AM-11PM
The following are PROHIBITED in any park/park facility controlled by Sebastian County Government and Sebastian County Parks
- Smoking, other Tobacco Products, Vaping, e-Cigarettes
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass containers
- Unauthorized motor vehicles and motorized devices on grass areas or paths and trails (including ATVs, UTVs, motorcycles, scooters, etc.) This includes the areas around the pavilions and Gazebo
- Littering, dumping or emptying wastewater
- Metal Detecting
- Disturbing or removing plants, grass, seeds, flowers, trees, rocks or otherwise disturbing any part of the environment
- Eno or other brands of hammocks must use the wide straps that are available instead of rope. The park is establishing areas for "Eno-ing" by providing poles. If trees are used for Enos, the park reserves the right to ask park patrons not to use small or otherwise delicate trees and branches. Slacklining is not permitted at all as it has been proven to damage trees.
- Dogs off of their leash
- Swimming or wading in lakes, ponds or creeks
- Fires (except in designated grills)
- Vandalizing or defacing any structures or facility
- Overnight camping
- Hunting, trapping or removal of any animal. It is also prohibited to let loose/abandon any animal on county park lands
- Failure to immediately clean up after dog or pet
- Amplified sound/Loud music from pavilions, Gazebo or vehicles, motorcycles, etc. On certain special events, prior approval must be secured. An event permit must be filled out.
- Failure to observe all posted signs in park and along trails
- There is a maximum posted speed limit of 25 mph on all park roads and 15 mph through the playground areas, parking lots and anytime pedestrians or bike riders are present
Please Contact the County Administrator, Scott Stubblefield, with any questions @ (479) 783-6139