CIVIL SPECIAL SERVICES
The Special Services Division is responsible for many different areas in Civil Services and the Records Division. Deputies serve eviction notices, subpoenas, summons, and a variety of civil papers and executions for a fee.
- Eviction notices $30
- Writs of Execution $120
- All other Civil Process papers are $50 per person and per address
- Petition to Seal Process – Cash Only
- Background Checks – Cash Only
- Sex Offender Registration (Monday- Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm)
- Pick up subpoenas and summons
- Records Division Services:
- Warrant Search or Request
- Copy of Reports Filed
- Accident Reports $4
- Personal Property Damage $2
- Petition to Seal (by mail only) $6
- Background Checks (by mail only) $5
- Arrest Report (by mail only) $2
We accept cashier check, check or cash, but do not accept debit or credit cards.
The Records Division is responsible for entering and maintaining all of the warrants for the county. If you would like to know if you have a warrant or if someone you know may have a warrant, feel free to call 24/7. All the information you will need is the person's name and date of birth.